Front end of Innovation: one of Europe’s premier innovation events. In 2012 the event brought together over 300 global innovators in Zurich. Google, 3M, Starbucks, BMW, P&G Nestle’s Nespresso designers and Alberto Alessi were among the great storytellers.
Front end of Innovation 2013 takes place in Copenhagen. And this time Engage // Innovate is taking part.
We are delighted to run a half day workshop on Sparking Strategic Innovation. This is a fantastic chance to share our work around Strategy Tools for the Next Generation in the global innovation community.
Learn how you can…
- Connect strategy and innovation
- Teach yourself to think outside the box and dream bigger
- introduce more Pirate thinking into your organization
- Help create more innovative strategies
- Master new tools for strategic innovation
We need new strategy tools for the future. Most of today’s strategy tools are insufficient to explain many of our times most successful companies. The next generation of leaders, entrepreneurs, risk takers and pirates need new tools to master strategic innovation. They need new tools to make strategic innovation happen. Through our research and teaching we have developed or selected 32 strategy, innovation and management tools. Tools for the future. Join our work at Strategytoolsforthenextgeneration.com
In this interactive workshop we will help you master:
- Innovation Thinking Modes
- Pirate thinking
- Strategic Innovation Canvas
- The 3-boxes
- Three Levels of Business Models
- Holistic innovation model
- The Innovation Pyramid
This hands-on, idea-driven workshop will provide you with emerging tools for strategic innovation. You will learn how to apply these to your ongoing innovation challenges.
Come experience some of the latest thinking and new tools for strategic innovation. The session will combine emerging theories, case studies and new innovation tools into a highly interactive workshop.
- Key take aways:
- Learn to te:think your mental models for making innovation happen
- Master new tools to kick-start your own innovation journey
- Get your personal action toolkit for making innovation happen in your business
- Receive a free copy of “Dream Bigger: your personal innovation sketchbook”
- Receive a special preview of the upcoming book “Strategy Tools for the Next Generation: strategy, innovation and management tools for the next generation of entrepreneurs, risk takers and pirates”.
Christian Rangen and Elisabeth Ovstebo are authors, consultants, entrepreneurs and lecturers. As founders of Engage // Innovate, they help companies make innovation happen. Working with leaders on all levels, they combine leadership, strategy, change management and innovation to create new business models, new business areas and more innovative organizations. Their moon landing is developing Strategy Tools for the Next Generation.
Join us in Copenhagen?
We are bringing a handful of business partners and clients to this amazing innovation events. We’ll design a powerful learning experience that aims to bring powerful new ideas from the frontiers of innovation thinking in Copenhagen into your organization. Are you curious? Are you ready to boost your innovation? Contact us to learn more about this powerful learning experience of FEI2013.
Front end of Innovation 2013
Learn more here.
“If you don’t invest in the future, there isn’t going to be one”
– Sir George Buckley, Former President and CEO, 3M and keynote speaker at Front End of Innovation 2012